Many people love to play live casino because they can play their favorite games and, at the same time, socialize live around a session of roulette, poker or blackjack.
The experience that players have with an online casino depends on a lot of things such as the game developer (s), game selection, customer service. Some casinos can sometimes irritate players either because the waiting time before starting a new gaming session is long; or that the live game session is of poor quality.
With this in mind, players should know the tricks that can help them find the perfect live casino and get the most out of their gaming session.
- Find an online casino with a good reputation: One of the most important things is to make sure that you are playing with a safe, reliable, and secure casino. This is why you will need to do an advanced search before deciding to register with a particular online casino and enter your credit card details. Usually, reputable online casinos hold gaming licenses and have certificates issued by well-known authorities that guarantee site security and fair gaming.
- Make sure you have a stable internet connection: Live casino gamers expect live streaming and flawless play. However, this is almost impossible if you do not have a good internet connection. Therefore, the first step, after finding a reputable online casino, is to check its technical requirements and make sure that your computer and Internet connection is good enough to be able to play properly and without interruption. Thus, you will not face the freeze on the live broadcast of the game, and your internet connection will not let you down at critical times.
- Do not accumulate your losses: One of the most common mistakes made by players in live casinos is the accumulation of losses. The general idea when playing online casino is to have fun and hopefully make money. However, there are days when we win, and there are days where we lose. If luck is not on your side and you lose several times in a row, it is best to leave the casino and come back another day. Don’t try your luck !:
- Know how to stop: If there are players who accumulate defeats, there are just as many who are never satisfied with their winnings. If you have made money and your luck is starting to go wrong, it is advisable to leave the table before losing everything, including your initial budget.
- Refer to the Pit Boss: Each live casino has a supervisor commonly known as the Pit Boss. This person’s job is to make sure everything is in order. The Pit Boss also has the role of solving all the problems which can arise during the play sessions. So, if you suspect the slightest fault, you should turn to the Pit Boss for help. If you are right, your bets will be returned to you, and the game will be canceled.
Nevada Casino Industry Net Income Over $ 2 Billion Despite Falling Revenues
2019 seems to be the turning point for the casino industry, at least for the state of Nevada, since the report published by the state regulator, the Gaming Control Board, shows a net profit of 2,055 billion dollars, reversing the loss of $ 1.168 billion the previous year.
Gaming Abstract is a financial report that includes all money spent by customers on games, rooms, food, drinks, and other attractions, net income, or loss being money held by casinos after spending but before federal tax on income and accounting for deductions for extraordinary expenses.
The full 179-page report takes into account the number of employees, room occupancy rate, revenue per available room / RevPar /, and gaming revenue earned per square foot of casino area, as well as other measures.
Decrease in revenue
All of the casinos in question account for $ 24.546 billion in total revenue, more than 10% less than the $ 27.107 billion in 2018, which the regulator sees as the result of a change in the way revenue is recognized by the Financial Accounting Standards Board / FASB /, gaming revenue representing 35.7% of total revenue, generating $ 892.3 million in taxes and gaming fees, or 10.2% of gaming revenue.
Of the 290 casinos, 169 are casinos in Clark County in southern Nevada, including Las Vegas casinos, and reported total revenue of $ 21.9 billion, which provides revenue net of 1.88 billion dollars, the net income of the casinos of the Las Vegas Strip being 1 dollar. 0.45 billion dollars on a total income of 16.5 billion dollars, of which 27% is income from games, while that downtown Las Vegas casinos report net revenue of $ 179.2 million of the total revenue of $ 1.22 billion, of which 46.5% comes from gaming.
In the northern part of the state, Washoe County, including Reno, the 34 casinos included in the report represent $ 128.3 million in net revenue generated out of a total of $ 1.45 billion, of which 42% come from games.
Losses related to bankruptcy reorganization charges in 2018
The general and administrative expenses category in the report represents other general and administrative expenses, including bankruptcy reorganization expenses, 2019 having no corporate expenses recorded in this section in the category, whereas in 2018, Caesars Entertainment was the only one to have these fees.